The 10x Genomics Chromium is a microfluidics device capable of partitioning single cells into nanoliter emulsions for transcriptomic and genomic analyses. The Arts & Sciences Imaging Center offers full service processing of single cells into bar-coded cDNA libraries ready for sequencing on an Illumina platform. The service includes:
- Evaluation, quantification, and viability assessment of cells for input
- Single cell capture of desired target number of cells (500-10,000)
- Generation and amplification of single cell cDNAs
- Construction of Illumina sequencing-ready libraries of cDNA
- Quality assessment and quantification of libraries
Note that services do NOT include Illumina sequencing or bioinformatic analysis. Sample processing must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation about a project.
The A&S Imaging Center has partnered with the Markey Cancer Center Oncogenomics Shared Resource Facility to create the University of Kentucky Single Cell Researchers Network whose goal is to serve as a community resource and user forum for investigators across campus to learn and share experiences and expertise with single cell analysis methods. To receive news and announcements from the UK scRN, join the SingleCell email listserv.