The Arts & Sciences Imaging Center is operational for approved Phase 2 Research Resumption activities. Most of our services and instrumentation will be available, albeit with procedural changes to mitigate coronavirus infection risk. Self-service instrument operation for trained independent users, TEM sample preparation, and 10x Genomics services are now available. Please note that in-person new user instrument training is not expected to be available through August. Please use the web contact form if you have any questions.
We ask your assistance in implementing procedural modifications for Imaging Center activities to make the environment as safe as possible for other users and staff. Some of the important changes include:
- Projects to be conducted in the Imaging Center must have independent Phase 2 approval from the OVPR
- Advance reservations are needed to facilitate room occupancy limitations
- Activities are conducted in specific designated work areas
- Researchers must wear face mask and gloves in common areas
- Researchers are responsible for disinfection of equipment and work area after each use.
Before submitting a reservation request, please download and read the entire Guidelines for Imaging Center Phase 2 Research Resumption.
Contact us if you have any questions. We appreciate your patience and cooperation and we look forward to seeing at least part of your smiling face soon!